Chiropodist In Liverpool & Wirral – Wallasey Foothealth Centre
Our feet bear a heavy load; we use them every day to get us around, yet we rarely pay them the attention which they deserve. We all rely on our feet – so if you have any feet problems, don’t suffer in silence – give your feet some well-deserved TLC from a qualified chiropodist. Feet can reveal the first signs of illnesses such as diabetes, circulatory and neurological diseases, so it is truly important for everyone to undergo regular foot checks, whether they are currently suffering from an ailment or not.
At Wallasey Foothealth Centre, we offer expert chiropody and podiatry services, from caring, friendly and qualified professionals, throughout Liverpool and Wirral. Our on-site chiropodist and sport podiatrist Graham Carter D.Pod.M, has been established in practice for over 32 years, and is a registered member of the British Association of Sports and Exercise Medicine. With a passion for chiropody, he has worked with a wide range of clients over his years in practice, and is confident and compassionate when dealing with all manner of foot ailments.
- All general/podiatry problems for all age groups, including diabetic foot screening.
- Ingrowing toenails/simple effective surgical cure, using local anaesthetic when required.
- Verrucas, range of treatments including painless laser therapy.
- Specialising in Biomechanical Assesments, Gait Analysis for postural, walking and associated running sports injuries.
For recreational, amateur and professional sports people also children's common foot problems ie: flat feet, in toeing and out toeing etc.
- Provision of custom made casted functional orthoses manufactured by Allied OSI Labs USA.